We measure customer service through our customer surveys and testimonials so that we can regularly evaluate how we are succeeding and where we need to improve.
We love building and feel a sense of accomplishment with each home we complete. We also are proud of the relationships we have developed with our clients. Here are comments from a few of our clients.
It’s been about 5 months since we moved into our Charlie Ayres custom built home and I must say we are happier than words can express. Deb and I wanted to send you a quick thank you note and a letter of recommendation to share our experience and highlight to others what they will get with you as their builder.
Just to name a few:
- Honesty, integrity, and a trustworthy builder every step of the way
- Extreme professionalism from start to finish
- Excellent communicator and timely follow-up skills
- Accessible to the client any day or at any time of the day or night
- Transparency with every phase and cost of the project (I loved this one as you know!)
- Always airing on the side of QUALITY and explaining to us the “what” and the “why”
- Fantastic subcontractors that were accessible to us for questions and discussions
- Staying on schedule and meeting the deadline you promised us in the beginning (I still remember the video you sent me on that last week where there were at least 30-35 subs onsite)
- The flexibility of making changes on the fly and giving us the knowledge we would otherwise not have to make the right decision for us.
- To top it off you’re a really great guy and you and Dianna are simply “good people”
- It’s hard to put into words everything that Charlie Ayres brings to the table, especially with a process as massive as building a custom home. I can merely say that if my wife and I ever decide to build another custom home we would absolutely 100% use Charlie Ayres Custom Homes.
Folks if you are reading this and are hesitant on which builder to choose for your custom built home and you would like to bump but a few questions off someone that has been through the process with Charlie, please ask Charlie to give you my phone number as I would be more than happy to share our experience.
Thanks again Charlie!